Tipper Tie Releases New Whole Muscle Double Clipper
The all-new Tipper Tie SVU6800 is the culmination of years of success with the RS line of high performance automated double clippers. The SVU6800 is designed for versatility and dependability and is the ideal clipping machine for difficult to run whole muscle and large products, heavy hung smoked or dried sausages, and salami. All known casings and nettings are accommodated including difficult to run spiced casings. The SVU6800 is also compatible with every pumping system on the market. From meat and poultry to dairy products and even commercial explosives, the SVU6800 can produce any product with-in the specified range.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
· The SVU6800 can accommodate products in a range from 50-200mm in diameter and can be equipped with an optional slack fill for up to 300mm of additional air free overspreading. The SVU6800 is fast with a best in class start-stop speed up to 65 pieces per minute.
· The clip closing system of the SVU6800 has a simulated cushion function for sensitive casings and an overload protection to prevent machine damage in the event of improper operation.
· The optional PRK 2 horn turret is another productivity enhancing option. The parallel turret will significantly reduce the time it takes to change casing increasing daily throughput.
· Slack Fill System – Another processing option are unique shapes such as a D-shape or square product. These can be achieved with the SVU6800’s optional Slack Fill System.
· The SVU6800 is all about maximum up time and a low total cost of ownership, designed with long service intervals in mind. The SVU6800 utilizes cam followers that are significantly larger than anything offered in the past and hardened cams for the critically important tasks around the voider and the clipping cycle.
· The SVU6800 is designed with hygienic efficiency and ease of maintenance in mind. The direct drive motor eliminates all belts and chains to minimize potential failure points and avoids the hygienic headache of a belt /chain near the product area. Centralized grease points make the SVU6800 very easy to care for, ensuring durable and worry-free operation. All exterior surfaces are smooth, easy to clean, and angled to prevent water pooling. Easy access guards at the front and the back make troubleshooting and maintenance easier.
Copyright Bryant Ltd 2022 All Rights Reserved